Stationary multipurpose grinder for all workshop grinding, blending and finishing jobs. Uses all PTX abrasives wheels and discs with 5/8" - 11 UNC threads or 7/8" arbor.
- Two shaft mountings. Uses grinding discs with 5/8"-11 UNC or 7/8" mounting and abrasive grinding wheels for longitudinal surface finishers.
- Fast deburring, trimming, grinding, brushing, and more
- Uses Poly-PTX grinding wheels for longitudinal grinding, satin finishing, etc.
- Uses grinding discs for plain grinding, fine grinding, etc.
- Uses FIX HOOK & LOOP system for plain grinding, fine grinding, and more.
- Powerful 3-Phase, 750 watts AC motor, 220 or 400 volt
- Transparent, hinged grinding guard.
- Roller support for more accurate work.
- Adjustable support rail with safety hood for grinding discs up to 7".
- Drive motor can be used with the flexible shaft for grinding in narrow and awkward spots.
- For a safe upright working position, use with the MULTI-MAX machine stand.
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|30402||Power N/A 220-240 V, 3-phase||Speed [rpm] N/A 2800||Abrasive Diameters [inch] N/A 4 to 7||Disc Mounting N/A 5/8 - 11 UNC or 7/8 arbor||Wheel Mounting N/A Holow core or Keyway||Weight [lbs] N/A 5.2||Request Quote|