Water Recycling System for Power Tools, Flood Reclamation, Pond/Pool Cleaning & Wet/Dry Vacuuming
Slurry & Debris contained in filter bag - clean water passes into the tank for recycling
- Integrated Submersible Sump Pump with Replaceable Filter Sleeve - powerful, robust operation has a flow rate of 78 gallons per minute at level and a maximum water lift of 18 feet. Delivery is 10.5 GPM at 10 feet. Can recycle or discharge water.
- Sevure, Reliable Connections - Power cable plug for sump pump and water recycling or discharge hose connection
- Heavy-duty Seals - Heavy-duty plugs seal vacuum for normal wet/dry cleaning & transport
- Stainless Steel Canister can either be tilted or lifted out of cart
- Large wheels, locking front caster, 26 ft. power cord and removable handle allow for easy maneuverability & transport
- Two switches operate motor and pump independently
The CS 2000 is 4 Tools in 1:
- Portable water supply for power tools - saves time with fewer interuptions for refilling water tanks. Keeps work site clean & traps slurry for easy waste disposal.
- Flood vacuum cleaner - picks up large volumes of water in a short time from flooded areas, including basements, and pumps it out of the location. Also ideal for draining water from pipes.
- Pond and pool cleaning - efficiently vacuums particles up to 3/8" dia., including algae, mud and foliage. The material is captured in the porous filter bag. The clear water can be pumped back into the pond/pool.
- Universal wet/dry vacuum cleaner