3-Speed - Holes up to 6" diameter
RPM speeds: 380-900-1800 RPM
3.6 H.P., Wgt. 16 lbs.
- Industry's first 3-speed hand-held hydraulic core drill.
- This powerful wet diamond core drill is designed for fast, accurate drilling in concrete, reinforced concrete & other masonry materials. Use it hand-held up to 3" diameter or mounted in a drill stand up to 6" diameter.
- The hydraulic operates at 2000 PSI oil pressure. The required flow is 6 GPM. Additional flow is automatically by-passed back to the tank up to a maximum input of 13 GPM.
- The hydraulic core drill incorporates a safety slip clutch and water swivel. 5/8" x 11" UNC and 1-1/4" x 7 UNC and G 1/2" connecting threads are standard
- Options include: anchor stand (with or without vacuum pump), centering aid, portable water tank, water collection ring kit, Unicore Diamond Core Bits and Hydraulic Power Unit
- Standard Equipment: Heat-treated Gears, Safety Friction Slip Clutch, 360 degree Rotatable Handle, Centering Aid (P/N 2 1315 6800, Metal Carrying Case (P/N 5 1212 9000)
- Accessories: Anchor/Vacuum Stand (P/N BST 162V, Vacuum Pump 110 volt (P/N 253.511), Portable Water Tank 3.5 gal (P/N 251.623), Unicore Wet Diamond Core Bits