CS Unitec's Trelawny™ MHS11 Multi-Headed Concrete Floor Scabbler is a portable, compact, low-vibration machine that covers up to 100 sq. ft./hour.
- Integrated Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction technology
- 24,000 light blows per minute
- Built-in dust shroud for dust and debris collection (model no. 159.6051)
- Low air consumption
- Applications include: concrete keying, laitance removal and situations requiring gentle, effective scabbling without damaging the substrate below
Bush Hammer Heads: ideal for laitance removal; roughing concrete for resurfacing; bridge deck preparation for waterproofing
Cruciform Cutter Heads: ideal for leveling floors, reducing concrete; removal of floor paints and coatings. Call for details on complete MHS11 with Cruciform Heads.
CS Unitec's Trelawny™ MHS5 Multi-Headed Concrete Floor Scabbler is the ultimate demolition tool for quick concrete removal.
- 6500 BPM for fast removal and demolition
- Integrated dust shroud for dust and debris collection
- Large wheels for rough terrain
- Built-in dead man's handle
- Applications include: leveling high spots, texturing and roughening for sealant and overlay preparation and breaking down hard coatings prior to blast cleaning
Cruciform Scabbler Heads: ideal for leveling floors, reducing concrete and removal of floor paints and coatings.
5-Point Bush Hammer Heads: ideal for laitance removal from large floor areas, roughing concrete prior to resurfacing and bridge deck preparation for waterproofing.
9-Point Bush Hammer Heads: ideal for leveling uneven joints and creating excellent bond profiles for epoxies, urethanes and thin overlays.