CS Unitec’s Trelawny™ line of pneumatic hand-held construction scabblers are ideal for roughing and reducing concrete surfaces to remove laitance and coatings and expose aggregate to allow for proper application of new materials such as textured finishes and waterproofing coatings.
CS Unitec’s Trelawny™ line of pneumatic heavy-duty hand-held scabblers are ideal for more demanding scabbling applications such as the removal of steel scale deposits and the preparation of concrete cracks for repair. These tools also reduce, level, texture and roughen concrete, remove coatings and laitance and scabble concrete to expose aggregate for the application of sealants and coatings
CS Unitec's Trelawny™ Rotopeen™ hand-held scarifiers are the ideal alternative to small-area shot blasting for cleaning and preparing concrete and steel surfaces.
- Pneumatic and electric models
- Integrated dust shroud for dust and debris collection, as well as cleaner, safer removal of lead-based paints and contaminated particles
- Applications include: aggressive removal of alkyds, adhesives, lead-based paints, mastics, coatings, corrosion and more; cleaning and preparing concrete and steel surfaces
CS Unitec's Trelawny™ line of Low-Vibration needle/chisel scalers offer high performance and low vibration for greater productivity and improved operator comfort. Ergonomically designed with low maintenance and quick change tooling option.
- Integrated Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction technology
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Optional dust shroud for dust and debris collection
- Tool-free needle changeover
- Converts to chisel scaler in seconds
- Applications include: texturing concrete; cleaning and stress-relieving weld seams and joints; removing coatings, corrosion and other accumulated materials; splitting, chipping, pointing and brick raking
Standard Needle Scalers and Chisel Scalers convert in seconds with optional head or when purchased as a Kit. Contact us for more information.
CS Unitec's Trelawny™ needles last 10x longer than standard needles. Save time and money with fewer needle changes and less downtime.
All of CS Unitec's Needle Scalers are delivered from stock complete with 180mm long x 3mm diameter chisel tipped high performance needles. Other needle holders are available as accessories for use with 2mm and 4mm diameter needles. We also offer spark resistant needles for use in potentially hazardous areas and Ex zones, as well as stainless steel needles for use in humid areas - such as applications in the food processing industry - where corrosion is a concern.
Standard pack set is one carton of 6 sets. Some models are packed as an individual set in a box. Boxes of 100 qty. needles in a durable, reusable plastic container are available, as well as larger quantities.
Chip, scrape and descale with one versatile tool. CS Unitec's Trelawny™ Long-Reach Scrapers feature one tool with multiple applications.
Remove thick scale, heavy corrosion and hard coatings
CS Unitec's Trelawny™ line of pneumatic hand-held scaling hammers are ideal tools for the removal of thick scale, heavy corrosion and hard coatings. Areas of application include pipes, ship decks, oil platforms, storage tanks and bridge structures.
- Single-head scaling hammer includes Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction technology
- Optional spark-resistant copper beryllium replacement heads reduce risk of explosion in potentially hazardous areas
- Detachable taper fit cutter head reduces cost of replacement and extends piston life
Fracture and reduce scale, corrosion and thick coatings in minutes - and reduce blast media costs
CS Unitec's Trelawny™ ScaleForce Eleven Pneumatic Deck Hammer will fracture and reduce scale, corrosion and thick coatings in minutes. The machine's low profile body and adjustable handle mean the deck hammer needs only 6" clearance for working under pipes and other constructions.
- Includes Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction technology
- Optional spark resistant beryllium copper replacement heads to reduce risk of explosion in potentially hazardous areas
- Detachable taper fir cutter head reduces cost of replacement and extends piston life
- Optional vacuum shroud reduces hazardous and nuisance dust when used with TVS approved dust collectors
- Applications include ship decks, tank bottoms, bridge decks and floating platforms
Ideal for rapidly removing scale, rust, paint and other unwanted deposits
CS Unitec's Trelawny™ Trident Neptune Deck Descaler is ideal for the rapid removal of scale, rust, paint and other unwanted deposits on ship decks and other metal surfaces, leaving a receptive surface for priming/painting or coating application.
- Lightweight and portable
- 9' x 5/8" flexible shaft for wide coverage area
- Motor overheat protection on electric models
- Unique non-corrosive D-coupling with positive locking mechanism
- Two-skid base design keeps unit stable and upright; optional swivel base available
Specifically designed for hold cleaning on bulk carriers and cargo vessels of all sizes
The Hydraflex uses a combination of water and compressed air for a powerful, high-pressure jet of water that can reach up to 100 ft. away.
- One-man operation
- Constructed of high-quality, non-corrosive stainless-steel materials to prevent corrosion
- Adjustable air and water pressure control valve